Coaching support for one-off speaking events
If you are looking for help in preparing an important speech for a specific occasion, you might like to try our 3-session coaching package, which is designed to take you through the process from conception to delivery.
This programme would typically include 3 x 2-hour face-to-face sessions of coaching with both of us, during which we help you develop, refine and rehearse your speech or presentation.
The three sessions usually look like something this:
- Session 1: Brainstorming and preparing an outline structure for the speech from scratch.
- Session 2: Polishing the speech, working on the language (image, metaphor, story, rhetorical devices, etc).
- Session 3: Rehearsal and delivery.
Twelve-month executive coaching programme
This is a flexible programme of intensive, ongoing support to enable you to substantially improve your performance as a speaker/presenter. This is a structured process, tailored to your individual performance and progress.
In addition to eight 2-hour coaching sessions with both of us, telephone and email support is included throughout the programme.
This programme includes:
- Preparation, delivery and debriefing for at least one major, high-impact event
- Support for three or four further events over the period, with the aim to significantly improve performance.
- In-depth coaching on specific areas, as appropriate.
Contact us to discuss your needs, or to arrange a free no-obligation consultation.