Are you a good speaker who’d like to be an even better one?
When you speak in public, are you getting the results you’re after?
Are you a leader – or an up-and-coming leader – who would like to be able to speak more influentially?
If so, you might like to consider our speech coaching service.
Coaching is ideal if you:
- want to substantially improve your performance as a speaker/presenter over a sustained period of time, and at your own convenience
- want to work on a specific presentation or speech in detail at a time to suit you
- want to continue to develop your speech-writing skills after attending a masterclass
- are unable to attend a full day’s masterclass but want to learn how to write great speeches and presentations
- are working on confidential material.
We work with chief executives and other leaders in this way, as we are able to fit coaching around their schedule. We help them at every stage of the speechwriting process, from working out what the message needs to be, through structuring the ideas and setting the tone, to polishing the speech ready for delivery.
Our focus is on getting the structure and the words right. But we also help our clients prepare to deliver their speech or presentation.
How to get started…
We offer a free no-obligation consultation so that you can find out more, and so that we can assess your coaching needs. If we agree there’s a good fit, we can go ahead and design a personalized coaching programme for you.
Contact us today to arrange your consultation, or to discuss the idea further.
Your coaching sessions can be booked individually or as a package:
1. Coaching support for one-off speaking events
2. Twelve-month executive coaching programme